As always, the health and safety of members and staff is our number one priority. Carina Leagues Club is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment in which all members and guests can feel comfortable visiting and socialising in. A full list of all safety precautions undertaken by the Club as part of an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan can be found here
Please see below for information on what to expect when you next visit the Club:
- The Club is open daily from 10:00am until 3:00am.
- The Café is open from 7:30am daily.
- The Bistro is open from 12-2pm for lunch, from 5:30pm for dinner.
- Arties Bar, TAB and Keno is open from 10:00am until late.
- The Gaming Lounge is open from 10:00am until 3:00am.
- The Bottleshop is open from 10:00am until midnight.
- The Kids Club is open on Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights.
- Sidelines Sports Bar is open from 10:00am till late daily.
We encourage you to follow our social media channels to keep up to date on future changes.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
As always, our patron & staff safety is paramount. The Club is trading under an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan to ensure the safety of patrons and staff.
A number of processes have been introduced to enhance our guest experience:
- Putting the arrival experience into the hands of patrons to enable them to complete self-check-in;
- Reimagining several aspects of our member and guest experience by transitioning to contactless options;
- Easy access to complimentary hand sanitiser stations conveniently located throughout the venue;
- Industry-approved rigorous cleaning processes designed to reduce the risk of potential virus transmission.
Safety and social distancing
- Members, guest and staff must practice social distancing of to 1.5m. Furniture has been rearranged and floor stickers have been positioned throughout the club to help members and staff stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted). Please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our staff.
- Legislation requires the name, phone number or email of every person in the venue to ensure compliance and for rapid contact tracing if required. Staff will be available to assist members with sign in and out, to ensure members complete the guest register and comply with COVID Safe guidelines. The Queensland Government does not require temperature checking for patrons.
- Automatic hand sanitisation stations are conveniently located around the Club. These have been placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas such as reception, eating areas, gaming lounge, and near facilities such as toilets, ATMs and kiosks. Should any of these run out during your visit please notify one of our friendly staff who will provide refills. Members who visit the Gaming Lounge will have access to anti-bacterial wipes for use on gaming machines.
- Our cleaners are trained and qualified to undertake a daily deep clean of the premises. Extra attention will be given to high use surfaces such as toilets, customer touchpoints, sign-in areas, POS terminals, ATMs and lifts.
- Please keep in mind that if you do use PPE you are still required to clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- All staff have completed mandatory COVID-19 training prior to resuming work.Ways you can help keep Carina Leagues Club safe:
- Stay home if you’re sick. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested;
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs;
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands;
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others as much as you can.
We have the right to refuse service to patrons who are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms, and by law, must ensure that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
We sincerely thank you in advance for your cooperation and support with these restrictions. Updates will be provided via email, website, and social channels as more information becomes available.
We have missed our Carina Leagues family and can’t wait to welcome you through our doors when you’re ready to visit!