We’re excited to announce that as a result of COVID Stage 3 restrictions easing, Carina Leagues Club is OPEN!
We will have many precautions in place to protect the health & well-being of our staff & patrons at all times. A full list of all safety precautions undertaken by the Club as part of an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan can be found here
Due to limited capacity and venue improvements, not all areas will be open initially and those that are will have a limited menu. As demand increases we anticipate changes will be made to suit demand. We encourage you to follow our social media pages to keep up to date on future changes. Please see below for information on what to expect when you next visit the Club:
- The Café is open for all-day dining from 10:00am until late.
- The Bistro is open from 12-2pm for lunch, from 5:30pm for dinner.
- Arties Bar, TAB and Keno is open from 10:00am until late.
- The Gaming Lounge is open from 10:00am until late.
- The Bottleshop is open from 10:00am until late.
- The Kids Club will remain closed for now.
- Chadwicks will remain closed, however the seating area may be used as additional capacity seating.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
As always, our patron & staff safety is paramount. The Club will reopen under an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan to ensure the safety of patrons and staff.
Safety and social distancing
· Members, guest and staff must practice social distancing of to 1.5m. Furniture has been rearranged and floor stickers have been positioned throughout the club to help members and staff stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted). Please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our staff.
· Legislation requires the name, phone number or email of every person in the venue to ensure compliance and for rapid contact tracing if required. Staff will be available to assist members with sign in and out, to ensure members complete the guest register and comply with COVID Safe guidelines. The Queensland Government does not require temperature checking for patrons.
· Automatic hand sanitisation stations are conveniently located around the Club. These have been placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas such as reception, eating areas, gaming lounge, and near facilities such as toilets, ATMs and kiosks. Should any of these run out during your visit please notify one of our friendly staff who will provide refills. Members who visit the Gaming Lounge will have access to anti-bacterial wipes for use on gaming machines.
· Our cleaners are trained and qualified to undertake a daily deep clean of the premises. Extra attention will be given to high use surfaces such as toilets, customer touchpoints, sign-in areas, POS terminals, ATMs and lifts.
· Gloves and facemasks will be made available for patrons to use should they wish. Please keep in mind that if you do use PPE you are still required to clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
· All staff have completed mandatory COVID-19 Training prior to resuming work. Facemasks are not required by legislation; staff may choose to wear a facemask if they wish.
Ways you can help keep Carina Leagues Club safe:
- Stay home if you’re sick. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested;
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs;
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands;
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others as much as you can.
We have the right to refuse service to patrons who are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms, and by law, must ensure that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
We sincerely thank you in advance for your cooperation and support with these restrictions. Updates will be provided via email, website, and social channels as more information becomes available.
We have missed our Carina Leagues family and can’t wait to welcome you through our doors when you’re ready to visit!